Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And then there were six...

And I am one of them!!! Congrats to all who made it through: Adam Beck, Brian Brillo, Alex Hamlow, Rob Millum, and Joe Weickgenant! That was a nailbiter and bittersweet for sure. After giving comeback kid Alex Hamlow a good scare, Scott and BR announced that Pat Thomas and Mark Vandierendonck had been eliminated. I've been riding with these two fine gentlemen in group 3 since the beginning and we've become better and better friends over the many miles. Both of them are straight-up great people and I hate to see them eliminated. Fortunately, I fully expect them both to continue to do the training rides and hopefully we will all make it to the big ride in October.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Mary and I are rooting for you and proud of what you're doing.

    Nerino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nerino! Hope you're well. Say 'hi' to Mary. =)

    ReplyDelete