Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bye-bye Immunity!


Try as I might, I was not able to hold onto the immunity pump today. Instead, Brian Brillo, top scorer in this morning's quiz got to take home the pump I'd so painstakingly bedazzled. Impressive, though, no? (Yes, I do suffer from a certain degree of OCD. )

Then it was time for the clinic at Fitness Quest 10. I will have to look into going back to this place. The facility itself is impressive (and convenient) and Pat Jack sure seems to know what he's talking about and seems especially attuned to cyclists and triathletes. He says weight training can improve your cycling performance 25-40%. Definitely worth further investigation.

Afterwards, Mark, Joe and I went for a short 32-mile ride. They were kind enough to not leave me in the dust. Thanks, guys! Good times. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment